It’s 6:40 AM here. I’ve been awake for two hours. I’ve been working on school for about half of that–someone had to walk the dog, make coffee, and install software on our netbook/TV combo for school. Who would have thought I’d be all adult like this on the weekend!?!
I’m so productive this morning because today I get to be a tourist in my own town. A family member is flying into town this morning and we’re going to do lots of eating, walking around Old Town and Georgetown, and will be taking a monument cruise. I’m super duper excited.
Ok. Back to school. Does anyone want to make a WBS for me?
I’m starting to feel better. I stayed home from work yesterday and slept for most of the day. My body is starting to heal. As such, my thoughts are happier and I’m looking forward to the next couple of weeks/months. (Forgive me, it’s a list making kind of week.) Here’s why:
- We’re going to take a trip out west this summer to visit husband’s family for the first time in 10 years
- I can start whitewater kayaking again
- I’ll have a break from school from late June until late August
- Summer is coming (I LOVE SUMMER)
- My family’s annual Cinco de Mayo party is coming up
- I can go for bike rides without freezing
- Patio sitting + beer drinking + friends = bliss
I’m sure there are a few other things, but these are the ones on my mind RIGHT NOW.
What are you looking forward to? Am I the only one in a late-winter/early spring funk?