- Ugh. HFMD is the worst. Baby girl had a mild go of it, but the kid has one of the more severe cases his pediatrician has seen this spring. I won’t even begin to tell you how miserable both of them have been this week.
- That said, because baby girl’s case was mild, she was in fairly good spirits and I got to spend two days with her solo while the kid was at school earlier in the week. She’s a funny, independent little girl and I laughed a lot.
- The kid will be staying home from nursery next week (boo! Mainly because he likes going to so much.) and thank goodness I have lots of report writing to do. He can watch movies and I can type. A win for both of us.
- I’m tired but incredibly thankful for the fullness of my life. I get to spend four days a week with my children and also work (half-days) three days a week at a job that’s new and fulfilling.
- Everyone in the house is slowly adjusting to our new routines and rhythms. We all could use a little more sleep and a lot less sickness/crud, but that’s
life in Dohawhat happens when kids start nursery school.
- Also randomness: Season Two of Outlander is finally on Netflix streaming. I’ve read the books twice over now and love having the show on in the background while I peruse the internet. I don’t need to hear the dialogue to follow the plot and the costuming and scenery are stunning.