Let’s try this in bullets…
- Found a brunch place in Kingston that’s open on Sundays. You have no idea how wonderful that is unless you regularly work Saturdays and love brunch and live in a town where shops and/or restaurants often do not open on Sundays.
- Started the Athleta 30-Day Squat Challenge and completed the first two weeks. A road-trip derailed my progress and other forces prevented me from starting it up again…
- Made a new friend, who happens to be a neighbor, and attended the Canberra Multicultural Festival with her.
- Road trip! Canberra to Melbourne to Portland (via the Great Ocean Road) to Canberra in three days (around 1300 miles all together). A long time in the car, but definitely worth it.
- Work and SUP lessons, which I so dearly love teaching
- Went to my first UC Brumbies match and reminded myself of how much I enjoy watching rugby even though I lost my desire to play it years and years ago
- Found another place (and one that’s within walking distance of our house) that’s open for Sunday brunch. SCORE!
- Got plugged back into the L&D community online via the #OzLearn and #Lrnchat Twitter chats and started developing (online) relationships so that part of my skill set doesn’t atrophy