- We’ve been at my parents’ house for almost a week. It’s wonderful to be here and while there are many things I’m missing about our house/neighborhood in Doha, I’m not missing the heat. Thank goodness we’ll be in Georgia for a while.
- Simple dinners, like last night’s–a cheese and mushroom omelet topped by these lovely tomatoes—need to be in the rotation more. The meal was delicious, but not heavy, which is perfect for the summer heat.
- I don’t really have a third thing today. Life is good.
View on Instagram http://ift.tt/2tTLLnX
- Returned home from visiting family in the U.S.
- Bebe became a Kid and celebrated his first birthday both with fam in the U.S. and back here at home with me and the husband
- Had a family photo sessions with Moments Photography (see above for a few from the shoot)
- Returned to routine here at home, but two of us got felled by head colds during the last part of the month
- Continued Crossfit and with the reading of books
- Didn’t start meditating again this month, but I seriously need to start doing it again…
- Yeah, #ozlearn didn’t happen, so I’m not going to hit my goal of 8 out of 12 months for the year…
- No SUP (#winteriscoming or the season otherwise known as autumn has arrived…)
- Travel with Bebe/Kid back to the U.S. has been checked off the list