Skip to content
- I don’t generally read paranormal romance books (I’m a regency girl at heart), but when I want to try something new, Amy Cissell’s recommendations haven’t done me wrong. I’m about halfway thru this one (and I read the first two books in the series based on the review of the third one) and ended up staying up until almost 1 AM Tuesday night (I KNOW!! WHO AM I!?!?!) finishing the second one/starting the third one.
- This blog post speaks to me so hard! That said, it’s such a privilege for this to even be an issue in my life.
- We used to have (oven) roast chicken every week for Sunday dinner. Until we didn’t anymore because after three months straight, we got tired of roast chicken. I’ve started cooking a chicken in the slow cooker once a week again because (a) it’s super easy, (b) the kids eat it without any fuss, and (c) it’s super easy. While not exciting, it’s super-easy and with two kids under three, super-easy is in my wheelhouse at the moment.
- I received a care package from a friend in Australia and it made my evening. She included a gift for me and gifts for each of my children. I miss her so much and am thankful that technology allows us to exchange texts almost daily.
- Papa John’s pizza for dinner is wonderful after a long week of wrangling a toddler and a proto-toddler. I am so over cooking at the moment.
- My parents arrive next week for a visit and we’re so excited to have them here.
- #30DaysofKBs from Jen Sinkler makes me stupidly happy. I wasn’t able to complete the days consecutively and am instead working through them as I’m able. I had forgotten how much I love kettlebells and this was a perfect way for me to reintroduce them to my work-outs now that the little ones are getting older
- It’s hot here, but my internal temperature gauge has adjusted. It was ~95F yesterday and I was walking around in jeans, sandals, and a chiffony tank/shirt. I was warm, but wasn’t sweating the buckets I thought I would
- Baby girl is getting her one-year needles today and I’m more upset about that as a marker of her age than I was on her actual birthday. My baby isn’t going to be a baby much longer. #prototoddler