- I’m tired but incredibly thankful for the fullness of my life. I get to spend four days a week with my children and also work (half-days) three days a week at a job that’s new and fulfilling.
- Everyone in the house is slowly adjusting to our new routines and rhythms. We all could use a little more sleep and a lot less sickness/crud, but that’s
life in Dohawhat happens when kids start nursery school.
- Also randomness: Season Two of Outlander is finally on Netflix streaming. I’ve read the books twice over now and love having the show on in the background while I peruse the internet. I don’t need to hear the dialogue to follow the plot and the costuming and scenery are stunning.
- I received a care package from a friend in Australia and it made my evening. She included a gift for me and gifts for each of my children. I miss her so much and am thankful that technology allows us to exchange texts almost daily.
- Papa John’s pizza for dinner is wonderful after a long week of wrangling a toddler and a proto-toddler. I am so over cooking at the moment.
- My parents arrive next week for a visit and we’re so excited to have them here.
And apparently, this is how I sit while staring at a computer post-work at home…