- After several mornings of wake-ups on the right side of 6:30 AM, little girl decided to wake up right at 6 AM. Sigh. I was really getting used to having coffee and chatting with husband for a bit before the kid(s) woke up. Here’s to hoping that today was a quirk and not a schedule re-set.
- The humidity has cranked up here! It’s now only 99F, but it feels like 113F due to the 47% humidity. Ugh. The kids and I played outside for a bit this morning, but only for a bit because I was sweating buckets.
- While new baby gates were being installed this morning, I took advantage of little boy’s newfound love of Moana and reorganized all the downstairs toys. We’ve been in this house coming up on a month and it was desperately needed.
- Keep moving my body as much as I am able for #Bebe2 and #Kid because #health
- Embrace the life changes that are headed my way this year with the addition of #Bebe2, a long trip back to the US to visit family in (Northern Hemisphere) summer, and another overseas posting for a bit after that — if I can’t bend, I’ll break…
- Learn to better accept help from others because I am horrible at this and I can’t be superwoman
And that’s it. 2016 doesn’t need to be too rigid. Lots going on here and I don’t need the stress of too much more…
I’m back in the US (for only a few more days) visiting family, so I’ll keep this short and sweet so we can go back to playing outside in the nice spring weather. Hit it…
- Bebe’s first domestic (Oz and US) and international flights and Bebe’s first jet lag
- Bebe’s first spaghetti
- Bebe got to meet his great-grandparents and lots of other family members that he’d never met before
- Bebe started walking!!
- Going out to eat with other adults for dinner and having cocktails
- Friends flew down from DC to see me
- In-laws drove into town to see me and Bebe
- Continued the Crossfit while out of town at a local box
- Boo-urns – I stopped meditating because of flights and haven’t picked it up again
- Hair-cut accomplished
- Travel to US accomplished