- I don’t generally read paranormal romance books (I’m a regency girl at heart), but when I want to try something new, Amy Cissell’s recommendations haven’t done me wrong. I’m about halfway thru this one (and I read the first two books in the series based on the review of the third one) and ended up staying up until almost 1 AM Tuesday night (I KNOW!! WHO AM I!?!?!) finishing the second one/starting the third one.
- This blog post speaks to me so hard! That said, it’s such a privilege for this to even be an issue in my life.
- We used to have (oven) roast chicken every week for Sunday dinner. Until we didn’t anymore because after three months straight, we got tired of roast chicken. I’ve started cooking a chicken in the slow cooker once a week again because (a) it’s super easy, (b) the kids eat it without any fuss, and (c) it’s super easy. While not exciting, it’s super-easy and with two kids under three, super-easy is in my wheelhouse at the moment.
Here’s a new (hopefully, regularly recurring) series on the blog wherein I highlight tech that makes my SAHM life easier.
Paprika (Recipe Manager)
I’m back in the US (for only a few more days) visiting family, so I’ll keep this short and sweet so we can go back to playing outside in the nice spring weather. Hit it…
- Bebe’s first domestic (Oz and US) and international flights and Bebe’s first jet lag
- Bebe’s first spaghetti
- Bebe got to meet his great-grandparents and lots of other family members that he’d never met before
- Bebe started walking!!
- Going out to eat with other adults for dinner and having cocktails
- Friends flew down from DC to see me
- In-laws drove into town to see me and Bebe
- Continued the Crossfit while out of town at a local box
- Boo-urns – I stopped meditating because of flights and haven’t picked it up again
- Hair-cut accomplished
- Travel to US accomplished