So, I fell off the face of (blogging) Earth. July went a little haywire and here we are on 31 December and I’m trying to figure out where the last six months went. Instead of breaking this down into a “Life” and “Goals” section, I’m just going to summarize (via bullets) what’s been going on with me. I’ll go ahead and say upfront that SUP-ing isn’t happening (I sold my board), meditation is a no-go (need to restart this ASAP), and me-time happened when it could, but not always consistently. Bring on 2016!!
August! 2014! Recap! Bullet! Style!
- How is it already August 2014!?!?! Where does the time go!!!???
- Long walks with more pleasant weather (Yay spring!!!)
- Yay to the Belconnen New Parents Group! This wonderful group of fellow mums has (and will) save my sanity over the next two years.
- GOTG came out. And we went. And it was great. AND we left of Bebe with a non-family member for the first time and it went well.
- Two wonder weeks :-/, but still some adorableness happened (see below)
- The Lean & Lovely program is super awesome. I definitely prefer having someone else program my workouts for me and this one hits the spot. That being said, I couldn’t imagine purchasing and then using this program without prior kettlebell experience.
- Skyping with family and friends
- New (to me) recipes (This one. And this one)
- Closed out the month with a trip to Bondi Beach (#bebesfirstovernighttrip) and while the trip was great, the ride back home wasn’t. Little boy cried/screamed for 85% of the way home.