- I’m tired but incredibly thankful for the fullness of my life. I get to spend four days a week with my children and also work (half-days) three days a week at a job that’s new and fulfilling.
- Everyone in the house is slowly adjusting to our new routines and rhythms. We all could use a little more sleep and a lot less sickness/crud, but that’s
life in Dohawhat happens when kids start nursery school.
- Also randomness: Season Two of Outlander is finally on Netflix streaming. I’ve read the books twice over now and love having the show on in the background while I peruse the internet. I don’t need to hear the dialogue to follow the plot and the costuming and scenery are stunning.
View on Instagram http://ift.tt/2fjoR07
- The kids started nursery school today. All of it went exactly as I had hoped it would.
- Hubs took the day off work so we could take the kids to school together and then go out for lunch. It was lovely! We walked around the Mall of Qatar for a bit and then ate at Eataly. We talked about politics and books and only a teeny bit about our children.
- While nursery school isn’t cheap, it’s the right call for our family. The kids are ready for it and with my going back to work part-time starting Sunday, I’m glad we went this route versus the alternatives.