So, I fell off the face of (blogging) Earth. July went a little haywire and here we are on 31 December and I’m trying to figure out where the last six months went. Instead of breaking this down into a “Life” and “Goals” section, I’m just going to summarize (via bullets) what’s been going on with me. I’ll go ahead and say upfront that SUP-ing isn’t happening (I sold my board), meditation is a no-go (need to restart this ASAP), and me-time happened when it could, but not always consistently. Bring on 2016!!
- Returned home from visiting family in the U.S.
- Bebe became a Kid and celebrated his first birthday both with fam in the U.S. and back here at home with me and the husband
- Had a family photo sessions with Moments Photography (see above for a few from the shoot)
- Returned to routine here at home, but two of us got felled by head colds during the last part of the month
- Continued Crossfit and with the reading of books
- Didn’t start meditating again this month, but I seriously need to start doing it again…
- Yeah, #ozlearn didn’t happen, so I’m not going to hit my goal of 8 out of 12 months for the year…
- No SUP (#winteriscoming or the season otherwise known as autumn has arrived…)
- Travel with Bebe/Kid back to the U.S. has been checked off the list
I’m back in the US (for only a few more days) visiting family, so I’ll keep this short and sweet so we can go back to playing outside in the nice spring weather. Hit it…
- Bebe’s first domestic (Oz and US) and international flights and Bebe’s first jet lag
- Bebe’s first spaghetti
- Bebe got to meet his great-grandparents and lots of other family members that he’d never met before
- Bebe started walking!!
- Going out to eat with other adults for dinner and having cocktails
- Friends flew down from DC to see me
- In-laws drove into town to see me and Bebe
- Continued the Crossfit while out of town at a local box
- Boo-urns – I stopped meditating because of flights and haven’t picked it up again
- Hair-cut accomplished
- Travel to US accomplished