Whew. I’m glad that 2011 is ending. While it’s not been a super horrible year, it’s been frustrating. To recap…
- Strained left adductor
- At least three colds in the spring
- Hubs went out of town on extended trips twice
- I got laid off from work
- Husband’s career plans were changed by the powers that be
- Lucky was diagnosed with cancer
- Dishwasher broke and we had issues getting it replaced (I know, that’s a #firstworldproblem if there ever was one, but it was frustrating at the time)
- Lucky died
There were some good times though…
- I quickly got a new job with a related organization
- Fun times in Nashville
- Fun times in Seattle
- Family Fun Day 2011
- Good visit with family in Georgia over Christmas
- Allergies diagnosis
- Improved left adductor
- I’m so much closer to graduation that I was this time last year
Some friendships were strengthened (yay!), while some frayed (boo). I hate that there are people that I’m not as close to know as I was a year ago, but I honestly believe that maybe now is not our time. Our time may have already passed or it may happen again in the future. I’m not going to stress about it (too much) and wish those friends nothing but love and happiness.
I’m physically stronger and healthier than I was this time last year.
I didn’t write as much here as I had hoped.
In all, I’d say this year was a wash. Stay tuned for my post tomorrow about the things I’m looking forward to in 2012.