March was lovely. Hit it…
- Anniversary brunch at Kingston foreshore
- Gym time
- My 35th birthday
- Mother’s group (picnic! coffee!)
- SLEEP! GLORIOUS SLEEP! (see above for the first time Bebe slept all night w/o waking up!)
- A couple of days at Batemans Bay
- Shoulder issues and knowing great health people who could put me back together
- Fun times with the husband and Bebe
- I kept going to the gym, but ducked out on going a few Saturdays this month. The Crossfit Open isn’t for me and some Saturdays it didn’t make sense for me to go for a variety of reasons…
- Meditation’s going great!
- Me time/self-care is better. I got a pedicure and a facial, so yay!
- No SUP time. 🙁
- SLEEP!!!! Little boy finally started sleeping thru the night (defined (for his age right now) as 10-12 hours at a time!)!! It was patchy for the first half of the month (hello trip to the beach!), but as the month progressed it became a regular occurrance. As such, I’m now averaging between 7 and 8.5 hours a sleep a night, but I’m also feeling a difference in my emotions (read: a little weepy at times) since I’m not getting the hormone high of a middle of the night breastfeeding.
- Still reading books…