I’m going to follow Sarah’s lead here and try for a quick post to empty some of the stuff out of my head.
- Man, I miss living in Athens, Georgia. We went to Athens for a wedding over the weekend and had a blast. I tweeted a long time ago that part of my heart will always live in that town and this trip confirmed it. I relaxed the minute I got there and didn’t clench my jaw at all the entire weekend. Wonderful food. Great (new & old) friends. A family member who drove into town to have lunch with me even commented on how great I looked and how much being in Athens agreed with me.
- The downside to traveling is that I’m now coming down with my third cold since February 3. Third cold. In seven weeks. The Cherry Blossom Ten Race will be virtually impossible to run at this point. I’m going to pick up my packet this time though, as I paid extra for a technical shirt. Needless to say, I’m pretty angry and frustrated about this health development. I’m still trying to decide what’s going to change and will keep you, dear reader, updated.
- The new job is going well. I’m still sorting out my new responsibilities. Not much else to say about this one.
- School is a big time suck right now. Major deliverable due a week from tomorrow. I need to buckle down this weekend and get it done.
- Dear Weather Gods: You are fired. What is this crap? How can we have nice spring days one week and freezing temps the next?!?
- I’m trying to figure out how to move back to Athens. Unless we become certified CrossFit and kettlebell instructors and open our own gym, there’s no jobs. Boo.
- I’m going to bed. I’m tired. I’m (getting) sick (again). I want to snuggle with the dog.