The month started with the two paddles I captured above and devolved into lots of couch time and knitting. Let’s move into bullets…
- Got the low-down on birthing and breastfeeding from a great new friend
- Rediscovered the Belconnen Fresh Food Markets–our new favorite place for grocery shopping on these increasingly chilly Saturday mornings
- #fauxsinglegirl for a bit while hubs was out of town meant watching lots of Supernatural on Netflix and a dinner in Dickson at the noodle house with another friend
- Easter brunch with great new friend, her husband, a few other people, and five kids under the age of eight
- Easter holidays (Good Friday and Easter Monday) + ANZAC Day meant a Canberra was super deserted and lots of couch time with husband
- Lots of cleaning and sorting
In all, a good month. Bring on May!